Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Do's

This is like a business plan for myself this year 2010. And like any other business plans,this aims to give definition on what I want and the direction I'll be taking to accomplish them.

The list I came up with is short, but I enjoyed doing it. It really helped me in defining "myself." If year 2009 was a bit of a headache for me because of work, I plan to have a fun and, yet, stable life this year 2010. The things I plotted down are inclined more to achieve personal fulfillment and happiness. Like...

photography and photoshop.
Let's put my dslr into full use. I admit I wasn't able to find time to practice or learn photography. Now, I really want to work on it. Maybe find friends who will teach you or, at least, help you discover a talent in me... :) And of course, I want to gain more skills on photoshop too.

beach. I am not really into beaches. But I like the sight (and the scene maybe?).

pilipinas. I really like to travel. Go sight-seeing and take pictures. But seems like I'll be poor for a month or so and I have been outside the country three times already.. So I would just like to have the traveling within the country (but outside Luzon please!). Besides, there is still a place to go here in the Philippines that is worth-seeing.

career. This is actually a preparation for the coming years. Of course, I want to save more money so I could plot more bonggacious "to do's" next years like traveling outside the country or buying new camera accessories or new laptop or whatever better that I could achieve. But other than that, I want to have a happy stable career this year.
Work affects my life like hell. It's consuming 90% of my life. So it better be good.
I want to start a job that I would work on with for yearssss. I don't want it to be temporary or just have it for the sake of being paid. I want to literally have a wallpaper that says "I heart my job" and mean it. I want an employer who would value you and reward you with what you deserve and who doesn't step on other people to do these things.

I aim to update this list from time to time... to assess my achievements and plot new things to achieve. May God help me on this.. :) Aja!

0 comments: