Sunday, December 21, 2008

New doggie in the house

We got a new doggie. She looks like Bolt.

She already had her name before she was given to us, and it's called Angel. I don't like the name. Naming her after Angel Locsin is one reason. The name itself is another. That's why I made another name for her despite that she's already used to be called "Angel." I called her Maggie. The kusinera calls her Beauty. Now, she's confused. And it's a lot more confusing now that I gave that name Maggie to another dog at home.

Since, Bolt-looking puppy responds more to the name Angel, I gave the name Maggie to a lot newer puppy in the house. We just got her last night. She's a mixed breed. Her colors are brown and white, her fur is short just like a pug's and she has a creased face, which makes us assume that she has a Shar Pei blood. I kind of like Maggie. If only I got a pad in Manila that has balcony or is a dog-friendly place, I won't hesitate to bring Maggie with me there.

0 comments: