Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finding Justice

Since I couldn't sleep very well, I was able to watch "Cheche Lazaro Presents" last Sunday night. It aired a documentary on Vizconde Massacre. Looking closely to both sides of the story,the epdisode was entitled, "Dalawang Mukha ng Hustisya" (something like that! Haha I can't remember the title very well.).
I have heard about this incident when it broke out to the public years ago, but I was too young to know, to care and to understand. So the recent episode from ABS-CBN reminded and refreshed us with the story--this time, without so much judgment and opinions from the media and other public figures, but straight from the parties involved in this case.
I wouldn't want to re-tell the documentary in this blog. But I'd say the episode was really worth-watching. You might want to check out youtube or try Sky or Bayan's "I Want TV" to watch the episode and see why I'd stand for the Webb family.
I do hope they could find justice soon as they have been waiting and fighting long enough.

0 comments: