Friday, November 11, 2011

Meet my new cooking buddy, Cayenne!

It was from Pinoy Biggest Loser where my sister and I were introduced to Cayenne Pepper. It was, according to that particular episode, a herb good for people losing weight. It has this some sort of power or ability that makes someone lose weight. It's not that I need to lose some weight, because I am well aware that I only got my skin and bones to lose, but I want to somehow help my sister to put a tiny effort into her diet. Given this introduction, I never have expected Cayenne Pepper to have spicy effect. Yes, it has that spicy kick, which made me fall in love at first taste. I like food with hint of chili and Cayenne Pepper is truly the perfect partner in my cooking! Before, I had the black pepper as one of the spices I like to season in whatever dish I cook. Now, I think Cayenne Pepper will play that role. :)

1 comments:

pao said...

Very informative Pam! I shall buy cayenne pepper..haha thanks! :)