Tuesday, February 26, 2008

...Marketing Insight No. 2.1 (?)

I guess I was wrong when I said Buy-the-book has it all, the nice storename, great color of signboard, and the price. I thought, I really thought, I would buy Feng Shui Detective first before RJ Ledesma's book, but I found myself going inside National Bookstore to purchase Lies My Yaya Should Have Told Me yesterday. What was the flaw?

Of course, I researched first the Feng Shui Detective before I would buy it. It wasn't really a famous book. So I needed to read some reviews of it online to see if it would have my money's worth. But because Buy-the-book can only be found in Sm Manila and I prefer going to RP-Ermita when I want to leave my lungga (and that is to watch a movie with some friend/s), the "Lies..." book is more reachable than pure English hardbound books of Buy-The-Book. So afterall, branching out also makes it vital in one's business.

0 comments: