Monday, November 10, 2008

Izzie and Alex, finally.

Okay, so Grey's Anatomy is truly making me "kilig" (Shet ang konyo, Hahaha). First, Derek moved in to live with Meredith. Next, Lexie is obviously crazy over her roommie, George. Then, Christina somehow found someone to replace Preston aka Burke. And now, Izzie and Alex are officially on (as of episode 6)! Yippeeee.

I so love Grey's Anatomy. =D


Oh yeah, btw, in episode 5, there's this man who cheated on his wife, most probably because the wife was too caring and loving that she does almost everything for the husband. It was too much, I guess. Annoying. Like what the husband said, he could do those things by himself, too... Mejo labo ba ng point ko? Oh well, heto na naman ako... alam mo naman na siguro yung point ko... =)It's just another bitterness of me.

And syempre, before I forget, I've finished Twilight last week! I really made it before the showing of the movie. Yeah! I rock. Hahahaha

3 comments:

ms. choy said...

u like twilight ba? fully booked has an ongoing online trivia contest sa twilight. collector's edition ata un prize nila. sign up ka sa fully booked at sali ka :D

Anonymous said...

i have a feeling... nababaliw na si izzie... diba she keeps on seeing denny and she even kissed him... wah...

Jean Dempsey said...

@Phaelun of the East

Sayang hindi ko nabasa agad reply mo. Hahaha It's so weird kasi walang dumating sa mail ko about the comment you posted. Oh well, I havent been checking my blog lately. Hehehehe

BTW, I'm neither a fan nor a hater. :)