Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ceasefire on Jobhunting

I know I have mentioned that I got a new job, but you might wonder why "ceasefire" when I should be actually surrendering on the jobhunt program I set for myself at the start of the year.

I got a job for a multi-national company here in the Philippines. In a way, it touches a part of my dream job. At least, I could now be working for a multi-national company despite the fact that I am under an agency. Nonetheless, I could not really convince myself to give up on looking for a job, because, to be honest, I don't know if I would knock myself with the job. It's hardly marketing. It's just related to marketing. That's why I could not really see myself enjoying. Of course, it's too early to say such judgments. Let's just wait and see. I'll be starting on Monday and as early as now, I could already feel the my physiological response to adjustment period. I have lost some appetite. And I feel okay even when I didn't eat much. I had that on my first week of my first job. And I can still remember how I have let those meatballs remained on my plate almost untouched.

2 comments:

maychen said...

so fast in finding a new job!! :D congrats! but you should eat more! @@ i cant imagine a skeleton getting any thinner! @@

pao said...

hi pam! congraaats! :) san ka work?