Friday, April 23, 2010

Asensadong Pilipinas

Would you believe it? Well, not in all aspect that the Philippines is progressing, but I should say that I enjoyed applying for an NBI clearance this morning.

It's not my first time to apply for an NBI clearance that's why I could come up with such post to compare my experiences. The first time I went for an NBI clearance was February last year. I was still unemployed by that time and was eager to work so I tried to prep up even before I could land on a job. It took almost a whole day for me to finish processing the application. Three to four hours of it were spent waiting. And sweating. I applied, by the way, in our province. Needless to say, it was not a comfortable place to be in for almost one whole day.

This time, even when I spent few days in our province, I didn't bother to apply for a new NBI for my new job (I got a new job, btw.. After more than a week of resigning, I was able to land on a job right away. I am so thankful that the risk I took was all worth-it!). I thought to apply in Victory Mall in Caloocan instead. Its' new. And it's airconditioned! And it turned out to be a really nice experience. No long waits. And I just spent less than an hour to finish my application! And what's more, they enumerated detailed instructions on how to apply for a clearance, which was totally not visible in the office in our province.

Loveeet!

0 comments: