Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jenny

The most common name in my phonebook used to be Joanne/Joanna. Not until recently, Jenny has overtaken the throne. I got three (3) Jenny's in my phonebook. Not much, I know, but it still gets me--they still get me. When creating an SMS to a particular Jenny, I had to poke my brain first to make sure that I am sending the message to the right Jenny. And because I have been bumming around a little here in my new office for almost four weeks already, I have so much time to stare at the name and think about Click Five's song with the name as the title. A bridge in Pasig was named after someone called Jenny, too! And I got a cousin named Jenny. And. And. And if you introduce me to someone named Jay, I bet we'll have to kick Jenny out of the throne. End.

0 comments: