Thursday, May 20, 2010

Something E

Hello eLife (Okay, I just made that out)! It was my first time to finish an eBook (on my first attempt!). Apparently, technological advancements and involvements have made my ebook experience easy and convenient than I had imagined. I even secured a copy of the ebook in my phone to make sure I could read when I'm afk. Hehe And thanks for the long weekends which allowed me to rot and finish Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief (and can I just say that it is so like harry potter, for me?) as quick as possible.

Right now, I'm having my second debut of ebook experience and I'm having Jodi Picoult's House Rules. I encountered some quotable quotes on this book which made me miss a real hard copy book. Habitually, I highlight or mark the quotes, lines or explanations that attract me. I do this on books that I own, of course. So I'll just think that eBooks are borrowed books that I could not mark or write on. Oh well, there post-its that I could write the quotes on. Then post them on notebooks maybe.

0 comments: