Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How to start the year right

Watch Grey's Anatomy marathon at Studio 23 on January 1! Seriously!

I was watching Myx on Studio 23 minutes earlier. And then, voila, I was just informed by the commercial (trailer?) that Studio 23 will be giving us a very nice treat for New Year, that is, the Grey's Anatomy marathon. How cool is that? For me, it's superduper cooooooooool.

I don't have much info about it. But based from the scenes the commercial showed, I think the marathon will only cover until the previous season--season 4. Nevertheless, it's still superduper cool! It reminds me of the Desperate Housewives marathon for Mother's Day this year by Star (?).

This is really a nice treat for me for the holiday despite that someone out there gets to have another Nikon D60 as a GIFT from her boyfriend's parents while I just got Patrick Dempsey on TV. Huhuhu I really need to work hard for my list.

0 comments: