Friday, January 16, 2009

No batteries needed.



If Mariah Carey has this shinning-shimmering-splendid microphone and a shinning-shimmering-splendid microphone stand (right) that she uses wherever she performs, Raymond Marasigan has Echo Mic.


Echo Mic, which debuted in Pedicab's new video entitled FX (below), is just one of the toys my fellow interns and I bought as a prize for the Halloween Party of the ad agency where we had our internship. Amongst the prizes, I like the Power Puff Girls (PPG) Echo Mic best. It's not the typical toy microphone that just made to be some sort of a mock up. This one's useful... and doesn't require battery nor electricity. It can actually make voices... louder. Haha. As you have guessed, it echos. Hehe.


If I get lucky when I visit a Toy Kingdom and PPG Echo Mic is still being sold, I might buy one for my own. Why not? Its tag will most likely say "for 3 years and up." Besides, Raymond Marasigan has one.



1 comments:

maychen said...

haha! ^^ addict talaga ah! :D