Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fruits of my Labor

I am not talking about the first paycheck of my first job. I am talking about ciao.com!

I just received the money I earned from my ciao account. This is actually unexpected since ciao.com has been blocking their site in Asian countries for the past few weeks and there are rumors that some accounts are being deleted by the admin. That's why I thought the very first money that I requested will just be gone. But when I checked my email a few minutes ago, I received an alert from paypal about the money sent by ciao.com. Haha What I need to do now is to withdraw the money and send it to my bank account. I just need to figure out how I would do this since this is going to be my first time to use paypal's service. And I actually created a paypal account just for my ciao.com career. Haha

I haven't checked my ciao account. I even lost hope that I could still try to earn some money from it because of the issue/problem I mentioned earlier. But after receiving the money I requested last month, I suddenly got a little piece of hope and would try to log in to ciao's site and continue this career! Haha Well, according to fellow Filipinos who are also into ciao, there's an internet browser that has a European IP address which enables people to enter ciao's site. I'm gonna try that next time! :)

0 comments: