Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Farewell Letter

Okay, I am indeed excited for my resignation. I have been eagerly working on the things to turnover. I am looking forward to meet my replacement. What else? I dream of April 15. I dream of having the last day in work. It may sound like I am disgusted with the company I am working for or that I hate the people I work with, but I am not. I do hate the work chores. I might not like the company, but I am not that bitter.

That is why I find it funny to have stumbled upon a sample farewell letter in the internet. Haha Definitely, my farewell letter won't be like that. Haha I am actually looking for a letter that would squeeze out all the tears of my future ex-officemate. Haha Yeah, gusto kong iyakan nila ako. Hahaha They have to shed a tear. Haha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Probably one of the more interesting reads in awhile
Sample Farewell Letter to Colleagues