Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Top Saver

Being on the verge of becoming a bum makes me a bit sensitive of my money. And despite my motto of go-treat-and-pamper-yourself-because-your-work-is-too-much-hell, I always make sure that there will be enough money to sustain me in my idle period. When I checked my passbook lately, I saw that I actually earned a monthly interest! Cool, huh? I didn't expect that since most banks give quarterly interest. I know I should have known that before opening the account. But I just wanted a low-maintaining passbook account and therefore I was given the Top Saver account in Allied Bank and never asked anything at all. According to my sister who has the same kind of account, the Top Saver account limits you to two withdrawal per month, too. This is really a nice program for people who want to save money. Monthly interest. Limited Withdrawal. Nice. Really nice.

1 comments:

maychen said...

pam! youre asving money for me?! :)) see you soooooon! :))