Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Poke Your Face

I just remembered this particular wowowee scene I have watched the past few days where the contestant answered "Poke Your Face" instead of Poker Face. I find it funny and decided to have the title of my post for this blog. Haha (It's not related to Wowowee though...)

Anyway, it's my third absence in work this week. (I need to mention this... Thanks for the medical certificate, Bets! Hehe.) Tomorrow is supposed to be the fourth one in a row for I got a text late this afternoon inviting me to an exam and interview. I got so excited that I texted some friends about it. I was so prepared to have another absence in work when I got a reply that the company that just invited me for the interview is said to have a bad record as an employer. So the fun stopped there. I wanted to poke my face.

Going back to my life... I dropped by Canon in Pasong Tamo early this afternoon before heading to Summit Media for my second interview only to find out that my lens' flex is broken and I have to spend Php1400 for its part and repair. Toinks. Poke my face again. I need donations. In cash or in kind (only accepts new Canon lens for 1000D).

Poke your face. Po-po-po-po-poke your face.

1 comments:

Mic said...

Oi Gazoo! Bakit ka nag-aapply na!? i 1 year mo na muna, malapit na. hahaha