Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hopeful Heart. Welcome 2010.

It's my first time to get hold of a new cellphone since 2005. Remember last year? I was wishing for an E66. It didn't materialize. And all of a sudden, this year, I was able to buy myself an E71, something I should thank my employer for, I suppose. It was really sudden. I didn't plan it. Really. Big thanks for my salary, my 13th month pay, my OT pay and to my relatively huge tax refund I received at the end of 2009, and to my N3660 that went black out for two days and has not been working properly to date.


Getting hold of my new phone is nothing but love. I was about to put notes and to-do's on the 2010 planner one of my bosses gave me for Christmas when I stumbled unto the warm welcome of Ice, a name I gave to my E71 (because its color is white)which I will eventually forget (I did name my DSLR "Noami," but I don't really use the name). It accommodates me with my OC and media and, not to forget, my MS Office needs (I actually wrote this blog with Ice). But I'm not saying bye bye to my planner. I'm thinking of having it as a diary... maybe put some of thoughts and things I did for a certain day on it... And maybe take note of the status I posted on FB. And maybe... I might as well post here what I posted on FB... Just to let you feel the conviction I have with what I wrote on the 'about me' section beside my photo. Here it goes: "Recognize that some things in life are just not fair. Sometimes we have to accept that injustice is a part of life, but I'm not tolerating. Let's start the year with a hopeful heart."


Yeah, for a change, let's embrace life positively.

1 comments:

maychen said...

rich girl! dslr na new cp pa! :)