Sunday, January 31, 2010

Inspire me, my Airbed.

When my dad came in Manila sometime last year, I urged him to buy an airbed that costs around two thousand pesos. Since the room we are renting is very small, we can't afford to buy space-consuming mattress for visitors like my Dad. That's why.


My Dad used it that same night. And it was just the other night that I was able to experience the airbed when some relatives stayed with us for an overnight. I lab it. I enjoy it. I actually wish to just spend a couple of days lying on it, dreaming of a job interview or reading a good book, and has cheese-flavored Pringles on the side. I miss that kind of life. Now, aside from looking for a new job to replace this hell life, I am also literally searching for a reason to use for my resignation that would not look very bullshit.

0 comments: