Monday, September 8, 2008

McDreamy Trivia

I remember the very first time I watched Grey’s Anatomy in Studio 23. I couldn’t comprehend much of the story since that particular episode was already a part of season three. Nevertheless, I was entertained by the cute punchlines by the good-looking surgeons of Seattle Grace Hospital, especially by Dr. Derek Shepherd. ;-)

It was a love at first sight, both by the show and by the actor behind Derek Shepherd’s character. I liked Patrick Dempsey, but more as Derek Shepherd. To me, he’s this beardy sexy doctor you’d wish to attend you when you are sick, or should I say you’d wish you would get sick more often. He’s also the few dirty faced guys I consider to be sexy. But did you know that before he grew this bush on his face, he has this past that I can’t consider to be sexy? Not at all. Never.


I just knew this from cable. Patrick Dempsey got his first marriage at 21 to a 26 years older woman, Rocky Parker. And by that age, he was already a stepfather to a 22-year old stepson.

A very silly idea, isn’t?

Oh well, they don’t look like a couple to me, but they’re more of a mother-son relationship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I was able to watch this on Tv as well! Hmmm, the woman is more tolerable in this photo... Cos as much as i can remember, she really looked like PAtrick's nana on the video clips shown on that particular show.

Anonymous said...

haha..nakakatawa itsura ni patrick nung mas bata pa sya..with the afro-like hair..hahaha basta mejo geeky pa sya tingnan nun..pero ngayon ang hot na nya! haha