Sunday, September 21, 2008

So this is what I get...

UAAP ticket
Others might think of me as a pessimist. And to every pessimist's argument, I too would say that I am actually a realist. :D

Let's face it. The lost game 1 of the finals against the Ateneo Blue Eagles was inevitable. The Blue Eagles this season is just so strong and eager. Partida na nga ang drama eh! If you watched the game, Chris Tiu just scored two points for the whole game since he was just able to play for a long time during the fourth quarter. And yet, during the quarters where he was just a 'bench,' the Green Archers were already having a hard time to make points. Rabeh Al Hussaini of the blue side was just unstoppable. I hate him.

This is heart-breaking for me to say, but as far as I could remember, Green Archers were only able to make a 'lamang' ONCE. It didn't even take long enough for the Blue Eagles to earn it back. :(

Moving on, aside from the Accenture / Jollibee banners I wanted to have since the start of this season, I also got a free Animo Sim card by going to the game. Actually, before I entered Araneta Coliseum, I already took my share of that Animo Sim. But I left it on the seat I sat on. So on our way out after the loss, we were fortunate that there were still free Animo sims being given out. I signed up again and get another one. Hehe. I just want to have another spare sim since I plan to change (again) my number. Let's get rid of those annoying texts from annoying people. Hehe. The sim card holder is actually cute, better than the La Salle ID itself. Hehe.

Animo Sim

0 comments: