Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yum!



Last night, I made my second shot of Spaghetti Carbonara.

If I were a kindergarten student, I guess I would have gotten a star on my hand for a job-well-done! Actually, it’s more on me giving myself a star for a job-well-done. Lol.

To be perfectly honest, whoever would give me that star, I know I deserve it (pagbigyan niyo na ako). That Spaghetti Carbonara I made last night was definitely way better than my first attempt. Although last night’s sauce was not thick enough (because I ran out of flour), at least now, it already tasted like a real carbonara!

Here are the pictures of the pasta I cooked! I tried a lomo effect on the other one. I hope it looks ‘lomo’ to you. Haha!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your carbonara looks normal naman! :-) And is the top most picture the lomo-ed one? It looks... lomo-ed somehow. I don't really have the eye for that thing. But I think there's this type of lomo with minimal difference from normal photos, just like yours. :-)

Anonymous said...

halu jean! i found your blog na! haha!

ms. choy said...

pahingi ng recipe mo :)