Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wow Mali?

I don't know if these experiences were part of the show Wow Mali. Or sadya lang na may mga batang gago?


I took the public bus coming back to Manila after the New Year's and was dropped off along EDSA-Cubao. It was already dark. Few people were walking along the streets. Indeed, the ambience was like may-estrangherong-snatcher-sa-kanto-at-may-manggagahasa-sa-dulo. But I was not scared. All I was thinking was to go home, watch TV and be consistent that riding a public bus to and from Pangasinan is long and tiring. Then, a kid suddenly came out from a sack lying on the middle of the bangketa saying something like "bulaga." Shet. What the hell?

The next one was just half an hour ago. Still hot and fresh from the oven.
I didn't go to work today, because I am "sick." So while walking along Taft Avenue this afternoon, two to three dirty kids suddenly went out from hiding from the bushes of McDonald's! Goodness gracious!

>.<

Please let me know if you've seen me in TV. I might not be aware that I am already famous.

0 comments: