Monday, February 15, 2010

Work-In Progress

I am working on it! Yes, I am indeed working on it. Last week, I went photoshoot-ing with some officemates who are into photography. It was actually my idea to ask them to shoot with me. Or to have a shoot that I could join in. Haha Either way, I just want to try shooting and you know... be able to practice shooting.

So there, we went to Intramuros last Feb. 6. Early in the morning. Very early in the morning that the sun was yet to rise. And to cut the long story short... these are some of the very few pictures that I was to able to take nicely. To be honest, these went nicely after being edited with Adobe Lightroom, a software newly introduced to me by one of my officemate/photoshoot-mate. Enjoy the pictures that remind of history books! I hope I could do better and more next time.



0 comments: