Sunday, February 21, 2010

Halik Sa Lupa


Woot. Woot. I just came from a free 3D2N trip to Punta Fuego courtesy of my employer. Sarap! Syempre, una, kasi libre. Secondly, it was really really nice. Very relaxing. Beautiful. A love.

The experience was really a halik-sa-lupa. As what I mentioned in my
"To Dos's" blog, I am aiming to experience beach and be able to go out of Region 1. So far, fate has been very kind to give such opportunity for me.

Savoring the beach was halik-sa-lupa, because I am not much of a beach-lover. Syempre, kung Bonuan at San Fabian beaches lang naman ang nararanas mo, hindi talaga maghahangad ang isang pessimistic ng beach. This time, parang naisip ko, gusto kong parang luho ang beach. Dati, wa ako care kung hindi man ako makarating ng Boracay. Iba na ako ngayon.

PS. BTW, the beach experience could have been a photography experience for me as well. But my Dslr suddenly stopped focusing. At first, it was only having a hard time looking for a focus. Then after a shot, it gave up. And until now, it still doesn't work. Sad.

2 comments:

maychen said...

are you gonna have your cam fixed? :) is that pic taken from your room?? :) ganda! :) do you know the two kids there? :))

Jean Dempsey said...

which two kids?
haha the pic was taken from my employer's room! His room is much better than ours. It was fronting the sea eh, and it has a balcony and an attic.. Our was a typical hotel room. but it was nice din naman. =)
The pic was from my cellphone haha