Saturday, October 18, 2008

Traitor Tears

If there's one thing I have in common with Bella, it's when we cry out of anger--a totally embarrassing habit...

* * *

I just got back reading Twilight yesterday. And now, I'm already on page 190 and part of me hoping, the other part doubting, that I could finish the book and be able to watch the movie on its first few weeks of showing.

With the 190 pages I've read, I could now relate to what my friends tell me about the book, about Bella and Edward and all their cheesiness. To be honest, I find myself smiling and blushing when I read the cheesy lines of Edward. On the other hand, I find my normal, bitter self when it comes to Bella's lines. =))

One of my friends told me that the fifth book (?) is something she doesn't want to read, because it'll be from the perspective of Edward. She wants to preserve the mysterious impression she has on Edward. Well, I guess Edward's mysterious act is one factor that made me smile and blush. Nonetheless, I still want his perspective rather than Bella's.

0 comments: