Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's your flavour?

It's part of being a Marketing, Advertising or Business Management major to sell numerous products and must have at least P30,000.00 of sales. This is known to be the Learn By Doing (LBD) program in DLSU-M. I just had my turn last term and I was able to have almost P95K sales. =D And this term,I have a couple of friends who have been sending/flooding me messages about their task to sell almost the same products I sold last term. One of the messages I received in my email was the list of wines along with their prices. It was new to me. I don't know if I was just unaware that one of the wine items is Baileys. Well, during my time, different kinds of red and white wines were the only ones on the list. That's why the name Baileys really caught my attention.

Well, I'm not really a drinker. I don't like beers, even the light ones. They don't taste good for me. But when I tried Baileys... It was awesome. Obviously, it's because it's mixed with chocolate. No normal person dislikes chocolate!

Anyway, I searched for the website of Baileys. I didn't really know what to look for in their site. I just searched for it without any reason.

I was directed to this site. I took the quiz and the printscreened photos below is the result of the quiz.



I didn't know that the quiz entitles you to a raffle promo... something like that. So there, I continued filling up the necessary information. Who knows that I might be receiving one bottle of Baileys for the next few months?

I wonder when's the next time my tongue could taste another Baileys, 'cause as far as I can remember, it was November last year when I had a drink. I know I'm such a loser, but I don't mind. Alcohol is not really my thing. Chocolate describes me more. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang galing mo pam! 95k haha.. Anyway, gusto ko din ng Bailey's!sarap hehe