Thursday, February 5, 2009

Capture Moments

This is totally unexpected. You see, I was given a graduation gift by a friend. It's just something I don't really anticipate. It's so not in my vocabulary, that's why. Haha. But hey, no one's complaining!

Anyway, I got a DSLR! Yes. It's a DSLR--just a smaller one... even smaller than a digicam. Haha. Well, my very first friend in La Salle gave me a

miniature DLSR bling-bling. As you can see in the picture, it doesn't really bling or shine or sparkle, but it works just the same. Hahaha. I love it. And just for a couple of weeks maybe, I will be losing all the savings I had my entire college life to get this baby a mother.

*I apologize for the out-of-focused picture. The camera phone I used for this picture is just hard to manage. Haha

0 comments: