Friday, February 6, 2009

Take a bow

Hola, I am finally marching tomorrow at PICC!

Oh well, I don't have any award actually to give to my parents. And believe it or not, I somehow feel sad about it. To some extent, I regret it, 'cause I know that I didn't even try to give my best. :[ But I hope that the fact that they will no longer pay for any tuition would at least lift their spirits up. Hahaha.

Anyway, I need to practice my bow for tomorrow. The bow I had this afternoon for our college's recognition rites in school was... no comment. I just have some issues with my cap. Actually the issue is more on my head. I'm a cone head. As in there's a peak at the top part of my head. And the cap's a bit loose. And the solution that I am thinking is... drum roll please... hairpin! A lot of them, maybe.

Or glue. Yes, it might work even better.

1 comments:

maychen said...

so what did you do at last? ^^ glue is really a good idea hehe :P