Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bath Time

I bathed a dog this morning. Since she has brown spots over her white fur, she was named Polka. I actually gave the name. Haha. So I guess I was trying to give a unique name instead of naming her Spot. Musmos pa ako noon. Kaya medyo jologs pa ang thinking ko. Haha.

Here is a photo of Polka taken last January. This picture was edited.



In real life, her fur is much grayer than in the picture, so I decided to be an angel sent from above and give her a bath.

Polka is a really nice dog. I didn't have a hard time dragging her to the faucet like I had with some other dogs. I didn't drag her at all. I just called her and grabbed her collar and she eagerly walked with me to the faucet. After the bath, she shook her body, ran around as if she's in a race, rolled over the floor and got dirty again.

It's ok. My efforts were not wasted, because I know at least I have washed the oil/grease stains on her fur that she got from the leak of the car and she's still much dirtier without a bath.

But that's not all, after the bath, she doesn't want to go near me anymore. And when I call her, she runs away from me and to her cage where she'll be safe and no one could drag her out. Besides, she's a fat ass dog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shot ah :)

maychen said...

haha! ^^ so funny polka~
cant believe talaga you could be an angel one day haha~ joke! :P
i know why she followed you to the faucet coz she knew she was dirty and she wasnt feeling good also with all the dirt and oil on her!
angel talaga pam~ :D

Jean Dempsey said...

Thanks, friends! Hahaha


-This is the angel sent from above speaking O:)